April 16, 2011

Purple Onion Designs SALE

Hope your Saturday is off to a great start! I'm headed to teach card class today at my favorite place to hang out, my LSS, Mementos! Here's my latest Purple Onion Designs card:
The butterfly was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Stamper's Big Brush Markers. The calendar background was inked with Pumice Stone Distress Ink and before stamping I removed some ink using a baby wipe.

And I just wanted to let you know that Purple Onion Designs is having a great sale and a mini release. All the designs in the mini release are from Stephanie Ackerman--love her unique style! Click HERE to check it out. This one is my fav:
Also, almost every individual sentiment is on sale for $1 or $2!! Special sale pages have been created for this sale. You can view them HERE. Hope you are having a great Saturday. I'll see you tomorrow with another peek in my sketchbook. HUGS!

10 comments :

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing!! I know I've said that before but I had to say it again. That butterfly looks like it could just pop off that card and fly!

Brenda said...

Love the colours on your butterly Jill! Great font on the sentiment too!

Nancy K said...

Hey sweetie Jill...have a great time teaching your class today! I'm teaching a class today too. I'm loving how you switched up your usual colorful background for a more neutral one that lets that amazing butterfly shine! Gorgeous!
blessings to you~

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card - I love your colourful butterfly Jill ;)
Thanks for the inspiration, hugs, Ruth S

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card Jill - love all the details! Jo x

Anonymous said...

Surprise, surprise..your butterfly
is just fab-u-lous Jill! Amazing colouring, as always.

Mary Mac

Carole M. said...

...just lovely Jill; beautiful stamp and fabulous zingy colours.

liannallama said...

fabulous card! Those colors just POP!

Vicky said...

other stunning creation!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Really pretty! Love how that butterfly just takes center stage!! Hope your class went wonderfully!