August 8, 2011

Polaroid Christmas PB&J

Hello, my friends.  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I found some time to relax with my hubby and it was just what I needed! :)  I'm back today with another PB and J video.  This week on the PB blog we are sharing Christmas cards with the theme of nature.
These polaroid cards were inspired by the AWESOME Sarah, see her original HERE.
To watch a complete video tutorial of the creation of these cards, visit the Penny Black blog HERE or watch directly in HD on YouTube HERE.  (Please note, if you have subscribed to my YouTube channel to receive automatic updates of PB and J videos, this video has been uploaded to the Penny Black channel- you can subscribe HERE.  And don't worry, I'll still be uploading lots of videos to my channel as well! You can subscribe to my channel HERE.)
Thanks for peeking! Have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow with our next featured artist of the week.


12 comments :

Isha Gupta said...

Stunning cards Jill. Loved your video at PB Blog. I really love your idea of turning a corner a bit and made a card using it...will be posting soon at my blog.

Lin said...

Oh, Jill, that card on the right with the sweet bird is wonderful!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jill your polaroids are fantastic. Perfect snapshots of beauty!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this....both of them!! Just Perfectly done......

Chelsea said...

Awesome! Love this look!

alexandra s.m. said...

Such beautiful and elegant cards Jill!
Thank you ~

CanadianScraps43 said...

Nature really is one of the best subjects to capture on film but you have mastered the effect in paper and distress inks and stains. I am in awe over the beauty of each masterpiece. Just stunning.

CanadianScraps43 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow these are both just gorgeous. I love those colours and the look is so awesome!

Dawn T said...

Loved the video Jill. What great cards. Both are awesome

Conniecrafter said...

that is so cool making it look like a polariod

CanadianScraps43 said...

Jill I know I commented before on this one, but I checked out the PB blog to get the dimensions for the Polaroid portion of this card and could not find it. Is there some way you could share it with me or direct to where this information might be. Greatly appreciate it! Hugs.