March 14, 2013

Spring Edition 2013 *Day 4*

pennyblack_springedition

Last week I shared a PB&J quick tip video on the Penny Black blog, demonstrating a watercolor technique for coloring the cute critters from 30-152 Garden Critters.  (You can view the video HERE.)  I thought I'd share a look at each individual card today.
IMG_0190

On the card above I used The Twinery twine (available from SRM stickers) in the color of pink sorbet as a finishing touch.  And on the next two cards, I love how stamping 40-169 Diamond Pattern and 40-162 Crystal Pattern in pink transformed them from  Christmas stamps to great springy backgrounds!
IMG_0189

IMG_0191

And speaking of watercolors and spring, 12-year-old niece, Maddi, watercolored this entire card.  You are so talented, Maddi, thanks for letting me share your artwork!!
IMG_0220