July 16, 2013

Designing with Gelatos Kit and Video

Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft has come out with a new product, the Designing with Gelatos Kit.  I had a blast trying lots of techniques using only the products in the kit plus a couple of Penny Black stamps and Creative Dies. I captured each technique on video so I could share with you, my friends! And now that I've had a chance to practice and "try out" some of these ideas, I can't wait to incorporate them onto some cards. Here's a look at the swatch book, each page measuring 5 x 7 inches:IMG_0741
Here's the video. Beware, it's a bit longer than my typical video! LOL:
And a look at each individual page:
IMG_0725
IMG_0727
IMG_0729
IMG_0731
IMG_0733
IMG_0735
IMG_0737
IMG_0739
Thanks for popping by! 
I'll be back soon with another Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft project...