November 6, 2013

Studio Sessions: PITT Pastel Pencils, 2 of 4

The fun continues...
Studio Sessions

Studio Sessions
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft PITT Pastel Pencils
Additional Design Memory Craft Inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE
Today I've used the PITT Pastel Pencils on an Inchie Arts grey ATC Art Square.  I love that the color is still vibrant, even when coloring on a dark surface.
Studio Sessions
To begin, I stamped Penny Black 30-196 Christmas Wishes onto the Art Square in black ink. I simply colored in the image using the PITT Pastels, starting with my darker colors and then blending with the light. My favorite part was coloring that candle white!  To finish off the Art Square, I colored with the white PITT Pastel Pencil around the outer edges and blended the color by rubbing my fingertip on the piece after coloring.
Studio Sessions
I wonder what Elizabeth's cooked up today...
Studio Sessions