November 7, 2013

Studio Sessions: PITT Pastel Pencils, 3 of 4

I'm having so much fun this week!
I hope you're enjoying this feature as much as me. :)
Studio Sessions

Studio Sessions
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft PITT Pastel Pencils
Additional Design Memory Craft Inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE
I particularly like the way the PITT Pastel Pencils blend with my Inchie Arts Art Squares so today I've used a light grey ATC sized Art Square.  I began by stamping Penny Black 4346K Warm Wishes onto the Art Square with Black Ink. I colored the image with the PITT Pastel Pencils.  To add variation in the colors of the petals, once I finished coloring them in red and orange, on a few select petals I colored directly on top with the white PITT Pastel Pencil.  For the background, I colored just a touch of blue around the flower and then blended this by coloring heavily with the white PITT Pastel Pencils. My sentiment (Penny Black 30-199) was stamped on a Spellbinders die and embellished with May Arts Jute and a couple of pearls. The card base background features Penny Black 40-250 Jolly Chant.
Studio Sessions
And don't miss this...
Studio Sessions